Animal HusbandryAgroStar Agronomy Centre of Excellence
Ideal and Comfortable Cattle Shelter
• Cattle shelter is usually a short distance from human settlement, which is ideal.
• The residential house land is supposed to be slightly higher and more even than the surrounding area, which is overcome immediately by the removal of rainwater and animal urine.
• To keep the animal shelter dry, it should be paved in such a way that it can be washed and cleaned with water.
• The cattle should be equipped with clean drinking water for 24 hours.
• Proper ventilation is necessary_x000D_
• It is important to have a good shelter to protect cattle from severe cold and hot winds, so the direction should be north-south._x000D_
• The cattle stay should be close to the paved road to make it easier to transport dairy products._x000D_
• There should be no threat of wild animals and theft close to the cattle shelter._x000D_
• The supply of electricity should be sufficient and normal._x000D_
• Thick trees should be planted to the east and west, near the cattle to stay so that the cattle can recover from the cold and warm weather._x000D_
Source: AgroStar Agronomy Centre of Excellence_x000D_
If you find this information useful, click on the yellow thumbs up sign under the photo and also share this with your farmer friends using the options given below.