International AgricultureKrishi Bangla
Guava Air Layering
• Choose one to two year old stem that is straight, healthy, and vigorous.
• Cut the stem, making a 2.5 cm (1 in) cut through a leaf bud, angled towards the shoot tip.
• Pack a small amount of moist coco-peat over the cut to a thickness of 7.5-10 cm (3-4 in).
• When new roots are visible, remove the plastic cover. Cut the stem just below the rooted section.
• Pot up the rooted stem in potting compost suitable for the plant.
Source: Krishi Bangla
If you find this information useful, click on the yellow thumbs up sign under the photo and also share this with your farmer friends using the options given below.