• Different varieties of garlic may be harvested with this harvester.
• Flexibly of adjusting the cutting blades according to row-to-row and plant-to-plant distance.
• Plants are uprooted and pushed through the conveyor belt. The soil particles attached to the bulbs are removed before the bulbs reach the cutting device.
• There is a precise cutting system to separate the bulbs and stalks of the crop.
• There is a large storage bunker in which 8 tonnes of garlic can be stored.
If you find this information useful, click on the yellow thumbs up sign under the photo and also share this with your farmer friends using the options given below.