AgroStar Krishi Gyaan
02 Feb 20, 01:00 PM
Krishi VaartaKrishi Jaagran
Do this if PM Kisan Yojana Application is Rejected
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan Yojana), there are many eligible farmers whose names have come in the reject list. But don’t worry, we will tell you why your name has come in the reject list and what should farmers do now.
See the name in reject list like this:
To see your name in PM Kisan Reject List 2020, visit the site of Agriculture Department of your district.
• Open the site of the Department of Agriculture.
• Now it will appear written in Farmer Rejected List by PFMS.
• After this, two options will come, the name of the district and the name of the block.
• You have to choose the name of your district.
• After this, you have to choose your block i.e. Tehsil.
• Now you will see the Show button on the side, clicking on it will get all the information.
• After this you have to give your name, father's name, village / village of, mobile number, bank's IFC code, bank account number, Aadhaar card number will appear.
• Also, it must be written why you have been put in the reject list.
Due to the application being rejected:
• Name mistake in the application.
• Bank account number incorrect or not linked to application base.
• Bank account not linked to Aadhaar.
• Withholding of payment by the state government.
• Having a joint bank account.
• Bank account closure.
• Non-application from PM Kisan Portal.
What to do if the application is rejected:
First of all, you have to know why your application has been rejected. After this, the farmer can apply once. For this, you should have three documents.
1. Farmer's base
2. Bank pass book
3. Ground papers
Other important thing:
You will be told the reason in the reject list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. You can contact your bank branch to redress the problems, the farmers whose account number is locked, will have to get the account back, whose series has changed, go to the bank and get their new series. After fixing all these things, you can apply back. To get this application correct, one has to go to the CSC centre.
Source: Krishi Jagaran, 27 January 2020
If you find this information useful, click on the yellow thumb impression below the photo and share it with all your farmer friends through the options below.