AgroStar Krishi Gyaan
13 Mar 20, 01:00 PM
Consider these Precautions to Escape Coronavirus
What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus, also known as 'Covid 19, ' spread from animals and is also transmitted to humans. The virus can cause pneumonia. Many of those that have fallen ill are reported to have cough, fever, and difficulty in breathing.
The illness does not develop suddenly, but the symptoms appear gradually. Numerous people are terrified because the coronary symptoms are similar to respiratory disease induced by climate change. Nonetheless, patients with symptoms can recover if they receive medical treatment. The World Health Organization has called for immediate treatment if patients are not cured of fever, cold, cough, etc.
Care to be taken:
1. Hands should be regularly washed with soap, hand wash or sanitizer. Be aware that there is sufficient foam in the soap.
2. Aim to keep at least 6 feet (2 meters) away from someone who coughs or sneezes
3. Don't wash your eyes, nose or mouth without washing your hands. Infected palms, hair, nose, or mouth may be obstructed.
4. Use masks, hand gloves as protection in respiratory distress. The N-19 mask can help escape viral illness.
5. If suffering from cold, cough, fever, avoid going out and consult the doctor immediately.
Source: Sakal, 12 March 2020
Was the important update helpful? If yes, Like and Share with your friends to spread awareness!