AgroStar Krishi Gyaan
20 Mar 20, 10:00 AM
Agri JugaadMy Kisan Dost
Best Jugad for Urea Application in Field
• Take 2 - 1-inch and 1.25-inch - pipes first.
• Material needed – marker, two clips, nails, slanted piece of wood, rubber, spring, basing pipe, two caps, T-shaped joint, etc.
• Draw the shape of a watermelon by hitting 1.25 pipe with one side and the other side with the shape of the importer. Then break it off.
• Cut the outline of a watermelon only on a 1-inch screw. And placing all of the pipes inside each other.
• Put a slanted piece of wood in it. When the wood is soft, secure it with the cello tape.
• Add a clip to your 1.25 inch screw. And lock it with a nut bolt. Remove the rubber before pressing the nut bolt. Immediately afterwards, apply a nail to the other end of the clip and cover it with rubber.
• Place the cap on the bottom of the pot. Place the base pipe over the cover and secure with the cello tape.
• Then make a bag in which the fertiliser can be quickly applied. Easily apply nitrogen to the field by cutting a hole in one corner of the bag and inserting the other cover in it.
Source: My Kisan Dost
If you found this farming jugaad useful, then Like it and if you practice similar farming jugaad in your field, then certainly Share it with us on our AgroStar app.