AgroStar Krishi Gyaan
27 Apr 19, 06:00 PM
Benefits of Phosphorous Solubilising Bacteria
• Take into account 10 kg of seeds mixed with 250 gm PSB for seed treatment; and keep it in the shade and after drying, sowing can be done.
• Mix 3 to 5 ml of PSB in 1 liter of water; seedlings such as tomatoes, onions and chilies should be dipper in the mixture for 15 minutes. The transplantation should then be performed.
• Mix 1 liter of PSB with 200 liters of water that should be administered to the crop by drip.
• There is 30 to 50 kg of phosphorus available to the crop as a result of phosphorous soluble bacteria.
• Increase in fruit and vegetable crop yields.
• Production increase by 20 percent to 30 percent.
• Due to the availability of various hormones with phosphorus, there is an increase in the quality of chillies, onions, tomatoes, brinjal, and others.
• The use of phosphorous soluble bacteria, as recommended, reduces soil pollution and also maintains fertility.
Context – Agrowon
If you find this information useful, click on the yellow thumbs up sign under the photo and also share this with your farmer friends using the options given below.