Advisory ArticleAgroStar Agronomy Centre of Excellence
Use of Crop and Fruit Cover is Essential for Crop Protection and Quality
In the crop, many a times fruits are often affected due to a disease or climate change. Farmers can benefit from the use of improved crop cover technology. The use of crop cover 'or' fruit cover' can lead to a definite settlement. At the same time, quality products can provide good price of fruit crop.
Bags made from these modified non oven skirting fabrics are used as fruit covers, while the product used as crop cover is available in roll form.
Benefits of Fruit Cover:
• Effective protection of fruits from dew, snow, germs, rain, wind, and birds.
• Can be used to bundle fresh fruits and flowers.
• Protection against black spots on fruit.
• Avoid the use of harmful pesticides.
• Protect the fruit from natural disasters and climate change.
• Giving fruit a type of armour gives a high quality product.
• This cover can be used in crops such as banana, watermelon, mango, litchi, guava, citrus, papaya, grape, etc.
Benefits of Crop Cover:
• Produces the microclimate required for the growth and development of the crop.
• Protects crop life from germs and birds.
• Protects crops from hail, snow, wind, and rain.
• Limits the use of chemical fertilisers.
• This cover can be used in crops such as cabbage, carrot, radish, flower, potatoes, tomatoes, cumin, watermelon, etc.
Source: Agrostar Agronomy Centre of Excellence
If you find this information useful, click on the yellow thumb impression below the photo and share it with your farmer friends through the options below.