AgroStar Krishi Gyaan
02 Oct 19, 10:00 AM
International AgricultureNoal Farm
Mini Watermelon Farming and Harvesting
• Watermelon is the size of a large apple, therefore known as "Apple Watermelon."
• In order to achieve this range, two varieties of watermelon are grafted.
• Sugar content is higher than other melon variants.
• In the farms, frames are aimed at making the plant climb over it and then make the fruit linger.
• Ripe fruit is wrapped in a net to prevent shedding.
Source: Noal Farm
If you find this information useful, click on the yellow thumbs up sign under the photo and also share this with your farmer friends using the options given below.