AgroStar Krishi Gyaan
27 Oct 19, 06:30 PM
Animal HusbandryAgroStar Agronomy Centre of Excellence
Ideal and Comfortable Cattle Shelter
• Cattle shelter is usually a short distance from human settlement, which is ideal.
• The residential house land is supposed to be slightly higher and more even than the surrounding area, which is overcome immediately by the removal of rainwater and animal urine.
• To keep the animal shelter dry, it should be paved in such a way that it can be washed and cleaned with water.
• The cattle should be equipped with clean drinking water for 24 hours.
• Proper ventilation is necessary
• It is important to have a good shelter to protect cattle from severe cold and hot winds, so the direction should be north-south.
• The cattle stay should be close to the paved road to make it easier to transport dairy products.
• There should be no threat of wild animals and theft close to the cattle shelter.
• The supply of electricity should be sufficient and normal.
• Thick trees should be planted to the east and west, near the cattle to stay so that the cattle can recover from the cold and warm weather.
Source: AgroStar Agronomy Centre of Excellence
If you find this information useful, click on the yellow thumbs up sign under the photo and also share this with your farmer friends using the options given below.