AgroStar Krishi Gyaan
26 Jul 19, 06:00 PM
Monsoon SamacharAgriculture Weather Expert - Shri. Ramchandra Sable
Chance of good rainfall this week
A low-pressure area will be created in Maharashtra. The air pressure in the north and east will also remain low. The direction of the wind will be from the southwest, according to which Konkan will receive more rainfall. The same will be the case from July 28 to 29. However, the rains will remain low on 30 and 31 July. On August 7, the air pressure is likely to decrease and rainfall will increase again. On July 28, the rainfall will be higher in Vidarbha and Marathwada along with North Maharashtra and less in South Maharashtra. The same will be the case on 2 and 3 August. While Vidarbha, Marathwada and North Maharashtra have high rainfall, it will remain low in South Maharashtra. Konkan will receive higher rainfall this week. There will be heavy rains in Ratnagiri and Raigad districts. In western Maharashtra, the rains will be higher in Kolhapur, Sangli, Satara, Pune and Nashik. From July 29 to August 8, Mumbai will receive more rainfall.
1. In areas where there is 5 ml moisture in the soil, sow beans, coriander, sunflower, tur, resin, sesame, maize
2. African Tall maize should be sown so that the animals get green fodder
3. Cultivate quality and DHN grass and get more fodder
4. In dry areas, sow rabi saplings and water them
5. Store water in a paddy hack
6. The sowing of the sap is beneficial if it rains well
Agriculture Weather Expert - Shri. Ramchandra Sable
If you find this information useful, click on the yellow thumbs up sign under the photo and also share this with your farmer friends using the options given below.